Welcome to the KADEP Blog!

The King Adult Day Enrichment Program (KADEP) - Come thrive with us!

KADEP is a life-affirming day program for people with multiple sclerosis (MS), brain injury, and other acquired neurological conditions. Our mission is to promote the functioning, wellness, independence and life enjoyment of younger adults, ages 18 and up, with neurological challenges.


For information about KADEP or to schedule a tour, please call 303-433-6887 or email KADEPinfo@mscenter.org

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Welcome Interns!












































Samantha Schmitz-

I initially attended the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse with an interest in the health care field (specifically Physical Therapy) and to play basketball for the Eagles. My academic path took many meaningful detours on the way that lead me to declare my undergrad: Therapeutic Recreation. My goal as a TR major was to continue my educational journey focusing primarily on physical rehabilitation. The Rocky Mountain MS Center was highly recommended by my supervisor as the “go to spot”! I promptly scheduled an interview with Donna and excitedly accepted a position as an Intern with the energetic KADEP team. Not soon after my acceptance, my aunt was diagnosed with MS, and am now more thankful than ever to be a part of the team.






1 comment:

medina said...

"Welcome".