Welcome to the KADEP Blog!

The King Adult Day Enrichment Program (KADEP) - Come thrive with us!

KADEP is a life-affirming day program for people with multiple sclerosis (MS), brain injury, and other acquired neurological conditions. Our mission is to promote the functioning, wellness, independence and life enjoyment of younger adults, ages 18 and up, with neurological challenges.


For information about KADEP or to schedule a tour, please call 303-433-6887 or email KADEPinfo@mscenter.org

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Poetry by Ryan Merwin


Poetry written by Ryan Merwin in Carole's Tuesday Poetry Class:
Where there's a will
There's a way
Without the will
I wouldn't know where to go today
And if it wasn't for the will
I would go gently into that good night.
And without the will it would be
like sitting in a dark room
I will always cherish that fine will
Because what would I do without that will
I know what its like to be
without that will
So rage, rage, of the dying of the light
Since I was born I was in light
And when I shut my eyes
I feel so warm in my bed
It feels like I'm walking
on a warm sunny beach
and having the time of my life
so please don't go gently into that good night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Good job on that poem".












'