Welcome to the KADEP Blog!

The King Adult Day Enrichment Program (KADEP) - Come thrive with us!

KADEP is a life-affirming day program for people with multiple sclerosis (MS), brain injury, and other acquired neurological conditions. Our mission is to promote the functioning, wellness, independence and life enjoyment of younger adults, ages 18 and up, with neurological challenges.


For information about KADEP or to schedule a tour, please call 303-433-6887 or email KADEPinfo@mscenter.org

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Poetry by Monica

















I ponder the pineapple
Never seen where they grow
I think its high above my head
OUCH what if it falls and hits my head
would the spikes drill into my skull,
I'd become even more dull
so I just decided I don't care to go
where the pineapple grow

Written by Monica in the Tuesday Poetry Class

1 comment:

Isaiah said...

"Thats great".