Welcome to the KADEP Blog!

The King Adult Day Enrichment Program (KADEP) - Come thrive with us!

KADEP is a life-affirming day program for people with multiple sclerosis (MS), brain injury, and other acquired neurological conditions. Our mission is to promote the functioning, wellness, independence and life enjoyment of younger adults, ages 18 and up, with neurological challenges.


For information about KADEP or to schedule a tour, please call 303-433-6887 or email KADEPinfo@mscenter.org

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Meet Cody- Therapeutic Recreation Intern


Cody Van Gorder- I am from Galeton, PA.  I went to college at Houghton College in Western, NY. I majored in Therapeutic Recreation and Outdoor Recreation.  I chose to do my internship at KADEP due to the people the serve, as well as it's location.  My current passion in life is skiing.  I also enjoy rock climbing, camping, and other outdoor activities.

No comments: