Welcome to the KADEP Blog!

The King Adult Day Enrichment Program (KADEP) - Come thrive with us!

KADEP is a life-affirming day program for people with multiple sclerosis (MS), brain injury, and other acquired neurological conditions. Our mission is to promote the functioning, wellness, independence and life enjoyment of younger adults, ages 18 and up, with neurological challenges.


For information about KADEP or to schedule a tour, please call 303-433-6887 or email KADEPinfo@mscenter.org

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Poetry inspired by Fall...


Soft fuzzy blue gloves and hat
Tomato soup, squash and golden leaves
I love fall more than you can believe,
but I wonder?  Where is the hot
chocolate with melting little marshmallows
There is nothing more comforting than
grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup
It will feed the whole group.
Thinking about it makes me feel warm
and toasty! Boy I love fall, the air is crisp
the apples are crisp and ripe.
I saw a man smoking a pipe.
It personifies the fall
I cannot gripe!

-Christine Payne


No comments: