Welcome to the KADEP Blog!

The King Adult Day Enrichment Program (KADEP) - Come thrive with us!

KADEP is a life-affirming day program for people with multiple sclerosis (MS), brain injury, and other acquired neurological conditions. Our mission is to promote the functioning, wellness, independence and life enjoyment of younger adults, ages 18 and up, with neurological challenges.


For information about KADEP or to schedule a tour, please call 303-433-6887 or email KADEPinfo@mscenter.org

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Meet KADEP Staff Member, Debra Walsh

Welcome to Debra Walsh/MSW

Hi everyone! My name is Debra Walsh and I am
the new Master of Social Work for KADEP. I am really excited to be joining such an awesome community. I am from the Chicago-land area, and I got my Master’s degree in social work from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. In the past, I’ve worked at mental health and counseling centers, so KADEP is a very fun change for me! I have a lot of hobbies, including hiking and biking, and I make my own greeting cards. I also have an identical twin who lives in Minnesota. I’ve been in Colorado for just under a year, and I am so happy to get to stay and work for such a great organization.


No comments: