Welcome to the KADEP Blog!

The King Adult Day Enrichment Program (KADEP) - Come thrive with us!

KADEP is a life-affirming day program for people with multiple sclerosis (MS), brain injury, and other acquired neurological conditions. Our mission is to promote the functioning, wellness, independence and life enjoyment of younger adults, ages 18 and up, with neurological challenges.


For information about KADEP or to schedule a tour, please call 303-433-6887 or email KADEPinfo@mscenter.org

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Welcome KADEP Staff Member, Makena


"I grew up in Lafayette, CO. I attended Colorado State University for four years and graduated with a degree in Health and Exercise Science.  Then I attended Metro State University of Denver to study Therapeutic Recreation.  I completed my internship summer of 2012 at KADEP and luckily for me the internship turned into a job!  I am so happy I found a job that I look forward to coming to everyday. It is really the clients that make this an enjoyable place to be.  Outside of work I enjoy bike riding, swimming, and hiking." 
Welcome Makena!

No comments: