Welcome to the KADEP Blog!

The King Adult Day Enrichment Program (KADEP) - Come thrive with us!

KADEP is a life-affirming day program for people with multiple sclerosis (MS), brain injury, and other acquired neurological conditions. Our mission is to promote the functioning, wellness, independence and life enjoyment of younger adults, ages 18 and up, with neurological challenges.


For information about KADEP or to schedule a tour, please call 303-433-6887 or email KADEPinfo@mscenter.org

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Meet the New Staff Member Kelsey


Kelsey was an intern is this past semester and then got hired on.
Here is some more information about her...
I am from Syracuse, NY and went to a state school for college, studying therapeutic recreation. I enjoy being outdoors and doing activities like hiking, biking, climbing and walking. I absolutely love animals. I like to try new things and challenge myself. I have always loved working with people, which is why I chose my major of therapeutic recreation. I am so happy to be a staff member here at KADEP and to be able to stay out here in Colorado!
KADEP welcomes Kelsey!

No comments: