Welcome to the KADEP Blog!

The King Adult Day Enrichment Program (KADEP) - Come thrive with us!

KADEP is a life-affirming day program for people with multiple sclerosis (MS), brain injury, and other acquired neurological conditions. Our mission is to promote the functioning, wellness, independence and life enjoyment of younger adults, ages 18 and up, with neurological challenges.


For information about KADEP or to schedule a tour, please call 303-433-6887 or email KADEPinfo@mscenter.org

Friday, September 6, 2013

Meet Rebecca


Hi everyone! I’m Rebecca and I’m a California girl! I have lived by the ocean my entire life and decided that a move to the mountains was the next thing for me.  My internship at KADEP just started in September and I absolutely love it already.  I cannot wait to get to know everyone working and participating at KADEP!! I am a very adventurous and outdoors kinda girl.  I’m ready to explore the great wonders of Denver and the surrounding areas of Colorado!  I am attending California State University, Long Beach and am very happy to almost be a college graduate. GO BEACH!!

No comments: