Welcome to the KADEP Blog!

The King Adult Day Enrichment Program (KADEP) - Come thrive with us!

KADEP is a life-affirming day program for people with multiple sclerosis (MS), brain injury, and other acquired neurological conditions. Our mission is to promote the functioning, wellness, independence and life enjoyment of younger adults, ages 18 and up, with neurological challenges.


For information about KADEP or to schedule a tour, please call 303-433-6887 or email KADEPinfo@mscenter.org

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

MEET THE INTERNS!

KADEP welcomes two new Therapeutic Recreational Interns!







My name is Alex Lambert and I am coming to you from Bloomington, Illinois! I just graduated from Illinois State University and I am excited to be completing my senior internship here at KADEP! I love to travel and try new things. I am a huge sports person- you can always find me playing or watching some type of sport, I am sarcastic a lot of the time, I love candy, and I laugh when I’m nervous. I’m excited to spend my summer here in Colorful Colorado away from all the corn fields and flat land back home! I’m looking forward to my experience at KADEP and all that it has to offer! GO CUBS GO!







Hi! I'm Kat Lambert from Ohio. No-- Kat is not my real name (it's Kathryn), but yes-- I will answer to any variations of it that you come up with, including Cat in The Hat, Cat Woman, Kat Von D, Kitty Kat, even Gato. I am loving all of the creative nicknames KADEP has come up with me thus far!  I enjoy all things fitness, rollerblading, corny jokes, sweaty rock concerts, and exploring (getting lost in) the city. I am spending my summer here as a Rec Therapy intern between undergrad and grad school, and I couldn't be more stoked about the time I have here. All summer I’m going to have the “yes! I’m so happy it’s only Monday!!” attitude. Thanks for letting me be part of this great program! 





No comments: