Join us for the
Saturday, September 12, 2020 at 6 p.m.
With your generous support, the RMMSC
continues to deliver vital programs and services to our community
throughout the challenges presented to all of us in 2020.
We've got just under an hour of content prepared for you at our first ever Virtual Gala... we hope you'll take time out of your evening to join us!
If you've already registered for the Gala, please watch your email -- we'll be sending your Zoom link and Silent Auction login instructions vie email again this week. We'll also send a final reminder about one hour before the Gala begins on Saturday.
If you're not signed up yet, register now or anytime before 5 p.m. on Saturday to make sure you get everything you need to join us!
Here's just a taste of what to expect:
- Welcome from our emcee Ed Greene
- Special messages from RMMSC Board Chair David Geonetta and RMMSC Medical Director Dr. Timothy Vollmer
- Exclusive performances from Denver jazz artist Dave Camp
- Silent Auction highlights and updates
- Cocktail demonstration from our friends at Total Beverage
- Special guest messages throughout the evening
- "What's Your Why?" social media images and posts, shown in near-real time during the broadcast
- Mission Call -- your chance to make an impact!
for information and updates,
and to register for your free ticket!