Welcome to the KADEP Blog!

The King Adult Day Enrichment Program (KADEP) - Come thrive with us!

KADEP is a life-affirming day program for people with multiple sclerosis (MS), brain injury, and other acquired neurological conditions. Our mission is to promote the functioning, wellness, independence and life enjoyment of younger adults, ages 18 and up, with neurological challenges.


For information about KADEP or to schedule a tour, please call 303-433-6887 or email KADEPinfo@mscenter.org

Friday, May 10, 2013

Meet Intern Joan



 
Hometown: Birmingham, Alabama
Current City: Belmont, North Carolina
College: Western Carolina University
 
I am very close with my family. I have 2 younger brothers, one is at Virginia Tech and the other just graduated high school.
I am quite adventurous. I love hiking, camping, rafting, sea kayaking, snowboarding, skiing, wakeboarding, and playing volleyball. I became interested in Recreational Therapy by working at Camp Grier. My passion grew for this profession when I started clinical hours at a nursing home. My spirituality is very important to me and I am excited to see where God leads me next within this profession. 

No comments: