Welcome to the KADEP Blog!

The King Adult Day Enrichment Program (KADEP) - Come thrive with us!

KADEP is a life-affirming day program for people with multiple sclerosis (MS), brain injury, and other acquired neurological conditions. Our mission is to promote the functioning, wellness, independence and life enjoyment of younger adults, ages 18 and up, with neurological challenges.


For information about KADEP or to schedule a tour, please call 303-433-6887 or email KADEPinfo@mscenter.org

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Welcome Beth!



KADEP would like to give a big welcome to new staff member, Beth Winter!

Here is a little bit about Beth in her own words:


I am a Colorado native, recently graduated from METRO with a degree in therapeutic recreation. I enjoy swimming and going for walks with my daughter. In my free time I teach aquatic fitness classes at the Jewish Community Center. My daughter, Hunter, is two and a half years old. The journey that has brought me to this point in life started with me attending Fort Lewis College in Durango, where I was majoring in art. After three short semesters I decided Durango wasn’t the place for me and transferred to Metro where I continued my studies in business and ceramics. After which, I found the field of therapeutic recreation and excelled. Along the way I have completed two triathlons and many half marathons. My favorite new hobby is scrapbooking which I blame on my daughter. I am thrilled to be a part of the KADEP team and look forward to all the fun times ahead.

1 comment:

medina said...

"Welcome Beth".