Welcome to the KADEP Blog!

The King Adult Day Enrichment Program (KADEP) - Come thrive with us!

KADEP is a life-affirming day program for people with multiple sclerosis (MS), brain injury, and other acquired neurological conditions. Our mission is to promote the functioning, wellness, independence and life enjoyment of younger adults, ages 18 and up, with neurological challenges.


For information about KADEP or to schedule a tour, please call 303-433-6887 or email KADEPinfo@mscenter.org

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Poetry by Christine

Poetry written by Christine in the Poetry group that takes place each Tuesday Morning

I am Linus, I am a basset hound
I was lost but now I am found
My favorite thing in life was eating flies
One day I was smelling the holly hocks
And I ate a fly, at least I thought it was safely
A sharp pain went through my tongue
Fiercly I drug my tongue along the grass
It was a bumblebee, not a fly
I stopped eating flies by and by
Because I don't want to get stung and die

By: Christine P.

1 comment:

Isaiah said...

"That is awesome".