Welcome to the KADEP Blog!

The King Adult Day Enrichment Program (KADEP) - Come thrive with us!

KADEP is a life-affirming day program for people with multiple sclerosis (MS), brain injury, and other acquired neurological conditions. Our mission is to promote the functioning, wellness, independence and life enjoyment of younger adults, ages 18 and up, with neurological challenges.


For information about KADEP or to schedule a tour, please call 303-433-6887 or email KADEPinfo@mscenter.org

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Welcome new TR intern, Leah!


A little about KADEP Intern, Leah Reynolds:

I grew up in Southern Illinois in the heart of the Shawnee National Forest. I am currently pursuing my bachelors degree in Outdoor and Therapeutic Recreation from Southern Illinois University. I have volunteered with such programs as DASH(adaptive horseback riding), Special Olympics, and youth swimming programs. For the past two years I have been working with Touch of Nature Environmental Center facilitating programs such as rock climbing, high ropes, and canoeing. I am excited to be in Colorado making new friends and expanding my horizons with KADEP!

Leah is our lone Therapeutic Recreation intern this semester.  She will be completing a 15 week internship with us and is leading some fun exciting groups!  Welcome, Leah, we are happy to have you join our KADEP family!

No comments: