Welcome to the KADEP Blog!

The King Adult Day Enrichment Program (KADEP) - Come thrive with us!

KADEP is a life-affirming day program for people with multiple sclerosis (MS), brain injury, and other acquired neurological conditions. Our mission is to promote the functioning, wellness, independence and life enjoyment of younger adults, ages 18 and up, with neurological challenges.


For information about KADEP or to schedule a tour, please call 303-433-6887 or email KADEPinfo@mscenter.org

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Meet Alex
























Welcome Alex, KADEP's new nurse!

Hi! My name is Alex and I am excited to be working at KADEP as a Registered Nurse. I went to college at West Virginia University, and I graduated in May with a Bachelors of Science in Nursing degree. I moved to Colorado shortly after and I absolutely love it. When I am not working, I love running and being outdoors. In the winter I enjoy skiing and in warmer weather I like to hike and camp. I also like to cook and bake. I read a lot and one of my favorite series to read is Harry Potter. I moved a lot growing up, so I have family and friends across the United States. When I get the time, I love visiting them!


KADEP is looking forward to starting the new year with two new members of the nursing staff, Alex and Betty.  We now have two new part-time nurses.  We also says goodbye to KADEP LPN, Theresa, who worked at KADEP for over 6 years.  Theresa is further pursuing her education in Nursing.  KADEP thanks Theresa for her years of service, compassion, and love for all the participants.  Thank you!

No comments: