Welcome to the KADEP Blog!

The King Adult Day Enrichment Program (KADEP) - Come thrive with us!

KADEP is a life-affirming day program for people with multiple sclerosis (MS), brain injury, and other acquired neurological conditions. Our mission is to promote the functioning, wellness, independence and life enjoyment of younger adults, ages 18 and up, with neurological challenges.


For information about KADEP or to schedule a tour, please call 303-433-6887 or email KADEPinfo@mscenter.org

Monday, March 19, 2012

Welcome KADEP's new Registered Nurse, Michaela



"Hello! My name is Michaela Welch and I am happy to be joining the KADEP team.  In the last 10 years I have worked in a variety of community health settings. Denver has been my home base for much of my life.  I have lived in Ft. Collins, CO where I earned a Bachelors degree in Sociology and then spent a few years traveling, working for a health care labor organization.  I returned to Denver to be near my family and attended Regis University to pursue a registered nursing degree.  During my studies I had the opportunity to work with a participant at KADEP and learned about this great organization.  In my spare time I enjoy cooking for dinner parties, live music, spending time with family, and seeking out new adventures in and around Denver."

Let's welcome Michaela! 

No comments: