Welcome to the KADEP Blog!

The King Adult Day Enrichment Program (KADEP) - Come thrive with us!

KADEP is a life-affirming day program for people with multiple sclerosis (MS), brain injury, and other acquired neurological conditions. Our mission is to promote the functioning, wellness, independence and life enjoyment of younger adults, ages 18 and up, with neurological challenges.


For information about KADEP or to schedule a tour, please call 303-433-6887 or email KADEPinfo@mscenter.org

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Meet Amanda Smutz- TR intern


I am studying therapeutic recreation at Metropolitan State of Denver. I am completing my internship here at KADEP and found out this is where my heart is. I really enjoy playing games, going camping, ATVing, snowmobiling, arts and crafts, and dancing in my spare time. Growing up in beautiful Colorado I have learned to love the outdoors and am really up for anything in it!!! I cannot wait to continue on my “walk about” with KADEP and get to know the unique personalities of the clients.

No comments: