Welcome to the KADEP Blog!

The King Adult Day Enrichment Program (KADEP) - Come thrive with us!

KADEP is a life-affirming day program for people with multiple sclerosis (MS), brain injury, and other acquired neurological conditions. Our mission is to promote the functioning, wellness, independence and life enjoyment of younger adults, ages 18 and up, with neurological challenges.


For information about KADEP or to schedule a tour, please call 303-433-6887 or email KADEPinfo@mscenter.org

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Meet Jessica Boone, TR Intern


I recently moved from St. Simons Island, Georgia for my internship at KADEP, and I absolutely love it! I am currently studying Therapeutic Recreation at Georgia Southern University and will be completing my program in May. I enjoy the outdoors, traveling, and trying new things in life. I love music, photographs, and adventure! I am looking forward to a wonderful semester at KADEP and getting to know everyone at the program!


No comments: