Welcome to the KADEP Blog!

The King Adult Day Enrichment Program (KADEP) - Come thrive with us!

KADEP is a life-affirming day program for people with multiple sclerosis (MS), brain injury, and other acquired neurological conditions. Our mission is to promote the functioning, wellness, independence and life enjoyment of younger adults, ages 18 and up, with neurological challenges.


For information about KADEP or to schedule a tour, please call 303-433-6887 or email KADEPinfo@mscenter.org

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Welcome Claire


I am from Chicago, but go to school at the University of Wisconsin - La Crosse. I am a city girl at heart, but have a love for the outdoors. I enjoy rollerblading, hiking, playing sports, and random adventures. I am also a bookworm, and like to listen to live music. I enjoy working with others and making people smile. I am excited to spend time exploring Colorado, and love the new scenery of the mountains! 

No comments: