Welcome to the KADEP Blog!

The King Adult Day Enrichment Program (KADEP) - Come thrive with us!

KADEP is a life-affirming day program for people with multiple sclerosis (MS), brain injury, and other acquired neurological conditions. Our mission is to promote the functioning, wellness, independence and life enjoyment of younger adults, ages 18 and up, with neurological challenges.


For information about KADEP or to schedule a tour, please call 303-433-6887 or email KADEPinfo@mscenter.org

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Welcome Olivia


My name is Olivia Staton and I have grown up in Arvada, Colorado my entire life.  I am a Recreation Major with a concentration in Therapeutic Recreation at Metropolitan State University of Denver; and I am also getting a Minor in Nutrition.  For the past 5 years I have worked for APEX Parks and Recreation District as a Senior Lifeguard, and have enjoyed spending so much time around the water.  In my free time I enjoy reading, climbing 14ers, swimming, running and traveling.  I have spent 3 summers in Belarus and have visited England, Poland and Germany.  I hope after graduation that I will have the opportunity to learn a new language and do more traveling, but I always want to end back in Colorado and ultimately plan on finding a career here.    

No comments: