Welcome to the KADEP Blog!

The King Adult Day Enrichment Program (KADEP) - Come thrive with us!

KADEP is a life-affirming day program for people with multiple sclerosis (MS), brain injury, and other acquired neurological conditions. Our mission is to promote the functioning, wellness, independence and life enjoyment of younger adults, ages 18 and up, with neurological challenges.


For information about KADEP or to schedule a tour, please call 303-433-6887 or email KADEPinfo@mscenter.org

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Meet John, Social Work Intern



Hi! I'm John and I'm a Masters of Social Work intern with KADEP this year. I'm a student with the University of Denver. I am from a little city in Northern Utah called Logan and a graduate of Utah State University. I am enjoying exploring Colorado, especially the big city of Denver. I have worked in different behavioral health settings including community inpatient units, drug and alcohol treatment, and psychiatric crisis units. I have also assisted in a severe behavior clinic prior to coming to KADEP. I'm very much enjoying my time here and think that we have an amazing mix of individuals who participate. I am learning so much from participants in the program. I love sports, particularly basketball, hiking, backpacking, camping, and family time. I look forward to continuing my time with the KADEP family.







No comments: